Monday 18 September 2017

Back to School - Minerva Crafts Guest Post

I have always LOVED the back-to-school season. I'm the annoying type of person who yearns to go back to school after just a few weeks of holiday, and even though 10 weeks of almost unlimited sewing time has been AWESOME, this year is no different.

One of the most important things to get ready for the new school year, besides books and stationery, is, of course, a chic and stylish autumn-appropriate wardrobe. And what is more appropriate than tartan? Nothing, that is!




A big thank you to Minerva Craft for all the materials used for this project. If you want to read more about the making of this skirt as well as see a lot more pictures, head on over to my post on the Minerva Crafts Blog!

/Angelica


1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog post on Minerva Crafts, the skirt is wonderful! I have been looking for a tartan skirt recently but am now inspired to give it a go myself. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete